miércoles, 16 de julio de 2008

I LOVE MANA!!











Hiii...my friend...I hope you are fine:)...Today i´m going to talk about music,,,because is one part of me...
Mana is from Mexico,,,is a very old group it born in 1987, they sing Rock music..
They have eleven cds,,my favorite is "Amar es compartir"...
Fernando Olvera, is singer of Mana.
I love your songs,,, are awesome..."Te llore todo un rio" it my favorite song...
Mana it´s my favorite group of music,,,
I went to his concert with my best friend,,,in March was really wonderfull, i never forget this concert...i hoped more time for see these guys...they come back some day,,,and i going to see Mana again...this is my hope...


So...maybe you want to listen Mana?... http://www.mana.com.mx is your page in internet,,,
Bye,,,,Gob bless you!!
Source: Wikipedia.
Andrego..^^

No hay comentarios: